Dear Ocean Beach Unit III Members, Family & Friends,
As we continue to move forward, I am aware that many of our residents continue to have issues regarding insurance company claims that have been submitted. I know many that have received inadequate pay-outs, especially on flood insurance policies.
In an effort to provide assistance to our members, as well as our sister community residents, we have arranged to have attorneys come to Ocean Beach Unit III to answer your insurance questions and provide free consultations on Hurricane Sandy-related claims. Details of this event are as follows:
WOLFF & SAMSON — DISASTER RECOVERY CLAIMS GROUP:
- Attorneys from Wolff & Samson will be on site to offer assistance to all residents of Ocean Beach Unit III and the residents of our sister communities.
- Wolff & Samson, one of New Jersey’s most highly regarded law firms, is aiding property owners in recovery efforts and has partnered with expert consultants and engineers who have successfully handled hundreds of hurricane related claims across the country.
- The event is geared towards anyone who has an unanswered claim or hasreceived unsatisfactory results to date.
- All residents of Ocean Beach Unit III, Unit II, Unit I and Ocean Beach Shores are invited to attend.
- See below for details of the date and time of the event.
- For anyone unable to attend, additional information is available by calling Christopher W. Gerold, Esq. at (973) 530-2061, or at www.
DATE: Saturday, August 10, 2013
TIME: 9:00AM – 2:00PM (registration not required)
PLACE: Ocean Beach Unit III Club House
ADDRESS: Route 35 South. (Just before the OB III Marina)
NEEDS: For a full review of your potential claim, please bring copies of your declarations page, any insurance adjuster’s reports, any communications with the insurance company, and photographs of the property.
The attorneys from Wolff & Samson will review your documents and provide feedback to you at the time of your visit regarding their ability to assist you, as well as any proposed course of action.
I hope this will be of assistance to our community as well as the residents in our sister communities.
We look forward to meeting with you on the above date and time.
President Ocean Beach Unit III