The Seacrest Beach Club Board of Directors has set our Annual Spring meeting date to be Saturday, June 27, 2020 10:30 AM. The meeting will be held utilizing a web based virtual meeting platform.
An email invitation with a link to the virtual meeting and detailed instructions are included herein. You will be able to virtually attend the meeting via computer or telephone. Questions or comments can be asked and answered.
PLEASE NOTE: Pursuant to the By Laws, the Board is notifying members 14 days before the Spring meeting that a motion will be made at the June meeting to amend the 2019 By-Laws. The intent is to add height restrictions originally approved in 2014 that were inadvertently omitted in the 2019 By Laws. We will discuss the motion and then call for a vote at the June 27, 2020 meeting.
Accessing The Annual Spring Meeting Virtual Webcast
To access this webinar, please follow these steps exactly:
1. Access the webinar room using the link that was emailed to all members on the day of the meeting. Please try to access the link 15 minutes prior to the start of the meeting so you can accurately test your system.
2. When you reach the landing page, please enter your SEACREST ADDRESS in the field as YOUR NAME. Please make sure to use an accurate email.
3. The password for the room is in your email
4. If you do not enter your Seacrest Beach address in the “Your Name” field, you will be removed from the room.
5. Please make sure you are using a modern web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari) for an optimal experience. Internet Explorer will not work. We recommend also using a headset or earphones to improve your listening experience. To test your system, visit https://sfx.clickmeeting.com/seacrest/connection-tester
6. Only ONE member from each household is allowed in the webinar room, due to voting reasons. If more than one member joins, one of you will be removed at random.
7. Anyone else who wishes to watch the meeting live can do so by visiting the club’s Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/SeacrestNJ/. Those tuning in via Facebook will not have the ability to vote in club matters.
Seacrest Beach Club Annual Spring Meeting
June 27th, 2020 @ 10:30 AM ET